– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy levels.
– Ability to follow procedures and work instructions / manuals.
– Good verbal communication and listening skills.
– Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
– Used to working in a fast moving environment.
– Motorsport / Automotive composite experience highly desirable
– Ability to read engineering drawings would be an advantage but not essential.
– Laminating and tooling across a broad range of products.
– Checking information on drawings is clear.
– Checking route card instructions are correct.
– Help develop processes to improve quality and efficiency.
– Keep all equipment maintained.
– Ensure the department is kept clean and tidy.
Desirable-You may have experience of the following: Laminator, Pre-Preg, Autoclave, Composites, Engineering, Automotive Laminator, Carbon Fibre, Laminating, Automotive, Motorsport etc.